It is beneficial to have an external perspective on communication, documentation, publications and presentations.
CLASS offers the following services:
- Translating from English to Afrikaans and vice versa
- Critical analysis of text
- Study technique advice and guidance for school and university learners
- Business Communication workshop
The course overview for the Business Communication workshop include the following:
- Purposeful writing
- Objectives for specific text
- Understanding the needs of the reader/audience
- Formatting according to the audience/organization’s requirements
- Selecting the appropriate type of text
- Grammatical structures
- Grammar and tenses
- Choosing interesting and relevant diction (vocabulary)
- Planning and preparing texts
- Organising key points
- Proof-reading and editing
- Presenting the final product
Should you be interested in any of the above services, please leave a message on the Contact Page.
You could also email Marelize Griffiths at firstname.lastname@example.org.